Today I got a question from a student about how to properly conduct a user interview. Here is a practical answer from Whitney Hess.
- Enhanced Presence Evaluation in Virtual Reality Feedback System with TOPSIS Model
- Dutch Design Engineering Science at Dutch Design Week: Examples of Design Research on Social Computing
- ApEn: A Stress-Aware Pen for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Co-constructing Stories Based on Users Lived Experiences to Investigate Visualization Design for Collective Stress Management
- Can blindfolded users replace blind ones in product testing? an empirical study