Today I got a question from a student about how to properly conduct a user interview. Here is a practical answer from Whitney Hess.
- Context-Enhanced Human-Robot Interaction: Exploring the Role of System Interactivity and Multimodal Stimuli on the Engagement of People with Dementia
- Towards the Senior Resident Social Interaction System: A CaseStudy of Interactive Gallery
- The effect of fantasy on learning and recall of declarative knowledge in AR game-based learning
- Social Balance Ball: Designing and Evaluating an Exergame That Promotes Social Interaction between Older and Younger Players
- Designing with Fantasy in Augmented Reality Games for Learning