In their paper [PDF, 200K], “FROM VIRTUALITY TO REALITY AND BACK”, the authors presented an overview of the “reality” concepts in design and related areas, including Milgram and Colquhoun (1999)’s Reality to Virtuality continuum, as well as a classification of reality concepts according to correlation between perception and action and level of interaction.
- Dutch Design Engineering Science at Dutch Design Week: Examples of Design Research on Social Computing
- ApEn: A Stress-Aware Pen for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Co-constructing Stories Based on Users Lived Experiences to Investigate Visualization Design for Collective Stress Management
- Can blindfolded users replace blind ones in product testing? an empirical study
- Context-Enhanced Human-Robot Interaction: Exploring the Role of System Interactivity and Multimodal Stimuli on the Engagement of People with Dementia