In their paper [PDF, 200K], “FROM VIRTUALITY TO REALITY AND BACK”, the authors presented an overview of the “reality” concepts in design and related areas, including Milgram and Colquhoun (1999)’s Reality to Virtuality continuum, as well as a classification of reality concepts according to correlation between perception and action and level of interaction.
- Technology Boosts People with Dementia’s Psychosocial Well-being
- Enhancing Social Interaction among Nursing Homes Residents with Interactive Public Display Systems
- User-defined gestures for mediated social touch on touchscreens
- AffectiveViz: Designing Collective Stress Related Visualization
- Research on Stress and Collective Stress