In their paper [PDF, 200K], “FROM VIRTUALITY TO REALITY AND BACK”, the authors presented an overview of the “reality” concepts in design and related areas, including Milgram and Colquhoun (1999)’s Reality to Virtuality continuum, as well as a classification of reality concepts according to correlation between perception and action and level of interaction.
- The effect of fantasy on learning and recall of declarative knowledge in AR game-based learning
- Social Balance Ball: Designing and Evaluating an Exergame That Promotes Social Interaction between Older and Younger Players
- Designing with Fantasy in Augmented Reality Games for Learning
- Technology Boosts People with Dementia’s Psychosocial Well-being
- Enhancing Social Interaction among Nursing Homes Residents with Interactive Public Display Systems
1 thought on “Reality to Virtuality continuum”
This HIT Lab NZ was indeed involved in this.
Comments are closed.