Selected artwork pieces from the golden ratio module are going to be exhibited at the College of Fine Arts Gallery, Towson University. The “Man-shaped figures” will be kept for a month-long exhibition. More at “2012 Bridges Conference”.
- The effect of fantasy on learning and recall of declarative knowledge in AR game-based learning
- Social Balance Ball: Designing and Evaluating an Exergame That Promotes Social Interaction between Older and Younger Players
- Designing with Fantasy in Augmented Reality Games for Learning
- Technology Boosts People with Dementia’s Psychosocial Well-being
- Enhancing Social Interaction among Nursing Homes Residents with Interactive Public Display Systems