Selected artwork pieces from the golden ratio module are going to be exhibited at the College of Fine Arts Gallery, Towson University. The “Man-shaped figures” will be kept for a month-long exhibition. More at “2012 Bridges Conference”.
- Dutch Design Engineering Science at Dutch Design Week: Examples of Design Research on Social Computing
- ApEn: A Stress-Aware Pen for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Co-constructing Stories Based on Users Lived Experiences to Investigate Visualization Design for Collective Stress Management
- Can blindfolded users replace blind ones in product testing? an empirical study
- Context-Enhanced Human-Robot Interaction: Exploring the Role of System Interactivity and Multimodal Stimuli on the Engagement of People with Dementia