In the era of social networking and computing, the creation of intelligent systems, products, and related services in a social context is facing a number of technology supported social challenges.
- The effect of fantasy on learning and recall of declarative knowledge in AR game-based learning
- Social Balance Ball: Designing and Evaluating an Exergame That Promotes Social Interaction between Older and Younger Players
- Designing with Fantasy in Augmented Reality Games for Learning
- Technology Boosts People with Dementia’s Psychosocial Well-being
- Enhancing Social Interaction among Nursing Homes Residents with Interactive Public Display Systems